The invention is a small, portable steel nose cone adapter that converts an electric drill gun into a screw gun without removing the drill bit from the chuck.
- Simply Slips On And Off Chuck
- Accepts 24 Drill Bits From 1/16 to 1/4 inch
- No Assembly Tools required
- Ideal for Professional Contractors & DIYs
- Big Enough to do any Job
- Small Enough to Fit in Your Pocket
Utility Patent #8,622,667
Story Behind the Invention
Inventor Earl L. Seay of Holtville, CA has designed an apparatus that quickly converts an electric drill with drill bit into a screw gun.