The invention is a small, portable steel nose cone adapter that converts an electric drill gun into a screw gun without removing the drill bit from the chuck.
- Simply Slips On And Off Chuck
- Accepts 24 Drill Bits From 1/16 to 1/4 inch
- No Assembly Tools required
- Ideal for Professional Contractors & DIYs
- Big Enough to do any Job
- Small Enough to Fit in Your Pocket
Story Behind the Invention
Inventor Earl L. Seay of Holtville, CA has designed an apparatus that quickly converts an electric drill with drill bit into a screw gun.